Did You Know?
- If you are in the habit of waiting until the expiry date rolls round on your Electricity (or Gas) Contract before renewing, then you are at the mercy of the industry’s pricing at that point. Implementing the services of a Broker means Forward purchases can be undertaken on your behalf when the market is in your favour.
- Brokers tend generally to be able to access more competitive Utility pricing than John Smith contacting Utility providers on behalf of an organisation.
- There are often massive variances and differences in the cost of Electricity with pricing shifts taking place on a daily basis. What appears to be a good deal today is not a good deal tomorrow – it therefore makes sense to employ the services of a Broker who can monitor the market for you and make purchases at the optimum point.
- Electricity travels at the speed of light – more than 186,000 miles per second.
- And finally … electricity always tries to find the easiest path to the ground. It’s now up to YOU to find the easiest route to competitive Electricity pricing – and that leads you to us!
To find out more about how we can help, contact us today.