Did You Know?
- Usage has fallen so low of traditional phone boxes, that BT announced in August 2017 that it plans to scrap half of the remaining entities.
- Growth in the digital economy and changing consumer demand has seen an unprecedented demand for network services.
- The market for connected products is still at a relatively early stage, but the number of connected devices in 2020 will be twice the number of mobile devices – 25 billion.
- VoIP and cloud-based communications can help to negate the negative impact of bad weather, ill-health or transport problems by ensuring that employees are kept constantly contactable.
- In 2016, mobile data traffic soared by 64% while residential and small business fixed broadband traffic grew by 40%.
To find out more about how we can help, contact us today.