Did You Know?
- Around a quarter of Gas & Electricity Household Bills are inaccurate. What makes you think that figure will be any lower in the commercial market? It’s time to get your Bills looked at free-of-charge!
- In spite of the rise of renewables, due to the scale of usage, there’s no feasible replacement for Gas within our lifetime.
- 65,000 jobs associated with Oil & Gas were lost in Aberdeen in 2015 as a result of the industry collapse.
- Gas Brokers encourage competition in the market, with the main beneficiary of this being the customer.
- Hydraulic Fracturing (or “Fracking”) will account for 75% of natural gas development in America in the future. The process has already rendered American less dependent on energy imports from abroad.
To find out more about how we can help, contact us today.